Ummm... Yeah
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Nah
85%
 85%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 14

goblinqueen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: I got told to do this... hahaha Reply with quote

Im the GoblinQueen also known now as Leek because of Asa. I'm almost 16 and play the flute in marching band. I love reading fantasy and romance novel and manga. I'm attempting to right a book but it isnt going to well b/c my partners parents hate me currently.

I love drawing and have been drawing for about 7 years. If you ask I'll try to draw you a pic. I have a Devart and a Furaffinty if you care.

I only recently found Earthsong and got into... It beens, lets see, three months I think so i'm definately a Noob

Oops... thats a lot... I love talking so I tend to get carried away. Drop me a line if you want to chat

It is a crystal, nothing more, but if you turn it this way, it'll show you your dreams.

I move the stars for no one.

Don't tell me truth hurts little girl, cause it hurts like heck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me hun, yours is definitely not the wordiest introduction post by a long shot Wink

And also, welcome to the forums! It's rare for me to get here before one of the regular greeters, but I'm certain they'll be along shortly to pass on their info, insanity, and fresh-baked cookies as well ^_^

My deviantART page

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
goblinqueen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sunshine

It is a crystal, nothing more, but if you turn it this way, it'll show you your dreams.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
theBSDude

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Leek, always nice to have another author among us.

And marching band, too? I used to do that.

TheBSDude, dubbed 'BS' by Asa and nicknamed 'Thebes.'
Keeper of the Tristam, The Amazing Non-Emo Vampire!(tm) and a Massive List of Webcomics.

"I'm like a ninja with no hopes or dreams." --Wally of Dilbert
goblinqueen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty well rounded...

theBSDude

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*nods* No snide remarks here... no no no.

Keeper of the Tristam, The Amazing Non-Emo Vampire!(tm) and a Massive List of Webcomics.

goblinqueen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't being snide... I was repeating what i have been told by people.

theBSDude

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh? No, I was saying I wasn't going to make any jokes about "round."

goblinqueen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh.... have you got the thing behind my name yet?

Claen'tor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not meh, but as Sunny so accurately said, the greeters are on their way. :3

*is the afore-mentioned 'insanity'* I'll spare you a fancy rant that will only serve to confuse you endlessly because I don't have much material to go on. I mean, how can I make light of a fellow aspirant author? that wouldn't be very nice. Although if you need a reference point on unusual personalities, I make the most perfect imitations of whatever kind of screwloose oddjob you need. ^_^

Now Playing: Jack Johnson - Mediocre Bad Guys

This be Claen'tor, signing off.

I like to post my music. It's a habit. Be nice. ;_;

'People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.'
-Soren Kierkegaard

Dubbed Clan by Asa
Claen'tor = Claen = Clan
goblinqueen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tor... I'll keep that in mind

firefly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Smile

your reading choises seem similar to mine. Welcome!! Very Happy

Earthsong RPG number 2 fan girl and fanclub member
Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy fun introduction time! Or, something like that. Anyhow, how about a grand tour? I try to give everyone a tour when they join the forums. Smile

First we have the "Rules and Introductions" forum section, which you've pretty much covered already. AsA's dubbing thread, the rules, and then the introduction posts are the mainstay of this section.

Lesse... next we've got "General Discussion", which earns its name by being a diverse place for any sort of post. Here you can keep up with the forumites' days, pictures from around the world, some fascinating YouTube videos, music discussions, hair, video games...Seriously, if you can imagine it, we have it. Wink

Next is the "Forum Games" section, where there are many games you can quickly get into. Most of them are simple replies, and are a great way to mix and mingle with everyone else. Also, not a bad way to become a little more well known yourself..

In the middle of it all is the "Plot, Character, and Current Page Discussion" section. This section is reserved mostly for the Current Page thread, where you can talk about the new pages as they come up. Also, this section is home to all sorts of discussion about the plot and background of the Earthsong 'verse. Stuff like Willow's origin, Earthsong Cosmology, all that sort of thing.

The next two sections, "Arts 'n Crafts" and "The Written Word", deal with all of the creative outlets for forumites. Whether you write poems, novels, or even haikus, The Written Word is a great place to showcase some of your work. Arts 'n Crafts has been home to some of the most creative displays of artistic talent, so I invite you to join right in there as well. Smile

Last, but not least, we have the "Serious RPG" section. Don't let the 'Serious' part of the name fool you, it's actually quite a good time! The eldest of the current RPGs is Ravenna's "Vampire Hunters" RPG, followed by "Bering" RPG and Maeniel's "Treasure Hunters" RPG. Also, have a look at the Earthsong RPG, although I believe registration is closed for that one.

Ravenna's "Vampire Hunters" is an exceptional RPG, with an incredibly detailed plot that fills a fully realized world. With over a year's experience telling the story, Ravenna knows pretty much exactly where she's going with things. The plot is interesting, and the characters diverse. Definitely worth taking a look at!

Maeniel's "Treasure Hunters" RPG is a little bit more light hearted than the others, although maintains the same level of quality writing and storytelling that is standard on Earthsong. The world is a very interesting fantasy realm, and the story promises to provide plenty of thrills!

Last up is the "Bering" RPG, a steampunk sci-fi fantasy blend set in the 1930's. A space-opera-esque story of humanity's struggle to find it's place in a universe populated by many older races, all of whom mastered space travel quite some time ago. Hopefully it's as full of adventure as it can be. Wink

If you have any more questions about anything in the forum, or you'd like some more information about something in particular, please ask away! You can either ask me here, or by PM. And once again, welcome to Earthsong! Hopefully your stay is a pleasant one. Smile

~Tenshi/Matthew

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
goblinqueen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome/tour Usagi

goblinqueen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

firefly wrote:
Hello Smile

your reading choises seem similar to mine. Welcome!! Very Happy

Burn I hope we can chat about books... that would be alot of fun

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Rules and Introductions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: