FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

Confessions of 2010!

Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Confessions of 2010! Reply with quote

Here's the original, from my friend on Facebook:

Quote:
2010 is coming to an end, so I will make you all an offer: send a confession you've been wanting to tell me all year to my inbox (I promise it stays between us) and I'll send one back to you. you may be surprised! post this as your status and see what you get!

Since we can't do statuses here, here are the Rules of the Thread!

We all have secrets. We all have things we don't tell others. Sometimes we hide these things to protect ourselves, sometimes our public image, sometimes to protect others. The truth is, sometimes it's better to let it out into the open, because you never truly know what's going to come of it.

So for those willing to throw caution to the wind, let's have a game! If you want to, then post in this thread seeking the exchange of secrets. Then, when people see the people seeking to exchange secrets, they message you!

Goes like this:

Say that Forumgoer A posts in the thread, saying they are game for learning what people think about them.

Forumgoer B reads the thread, and decides it sounds like fun. They send a PM to Forumgoer A, telling them something they've been thinking about but never said. For example, my confession to a friend was about how she had inspired me with her actions.

Forumgoer A responds to Forumgoer B, telling them some secrets they'd been keeping as well!

Forumgoer B also posts in the thread, and Forumgoers C, D, and E all decide they want to get in on the fun too.

I suppose you can post your confessions in the thread itself, but I think that the idea is more to use PMs. ^^;

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go first! Anyone want to trade secrets? ^_^

"If by chance some day you're not feeling well, and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done, and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
Red Skelton
UFAlien

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, why not Wink

Dubbed Loofah by Asa
UFAlien = UFA = oofah = Loofah
Asa

Location: Grammar Police HQ. Watch your language, I'm armed with the NYTimes Style Book AND Strunk and White!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm way too emotionally drained and strung out right now to deal with confessions of any kind, regardless of my misgivings in the first place. Maybe later... Like next week. Or two weeks from now.

Keeper of the Library and the Gateway to Haven

Nem: "It's the sort of face you just know is getting ready to poke you with something sharp."
BS: "...then insist you eat a brownie."
And Robin shall restore amends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: