FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

Help wanted: Working Brain required.

YatesOfYore
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Help wanted: Working Brain required. Reply with quote

... cause my brain stopped working a while ago.

I am seriously FRIED people. Can't put two rational thoughts together. So I need your help. I'm doing the back cover for Vol.II and my poor brain can't handle coming up with a concise and intriguing synopsis.

If you guys wouldn't mind taking a stab at it, I'd really appreciate it.
spellingmistax

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuff happens. Smile

I'll give a it a real go over the week end.

while Udina asked the usual inane civilian things that came about while under attack: "What's happening? Who is shooting at us? I'm squishy and not wearing armor and I'm a liability, get me to safety, etc.
dubbed Anthrax by Asa
Spellingmistax = mistax = ax = anthrax
YatesOfYore
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually remembered that there's already a "in the next chapter" blurb in Vol. I so I'm good!

Thanks anyway!
devilman2045

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Help wanted: Working Brain required. Reply with quote

YatesOfYore wrote:
... cause my brain stopped working a while ago.

I am seriously FRIED people. Can't put two rational thoughts together. So I need your help. I'm doing the back cover for Vol.II and my poor brain can't handle coming up with a concise and intriguing synopsis.

If you guys wouldn't mind taking a stab at it, I'd really appreciate it.

A young woman wakes up to find herself in a strange place, with no memories of who she is or how she got there. Having learned she has a soulstone forming inside of her, this explains why she is there; though it doesn't explain Willow herself....

Having been taken hostage by the Mandragoras, Willow must await her rescue. As the battle for Willow’s safety ensues, many secrets are reviled, lines are drawn, sides chosen. Who will be left standing? Will Willow be saved? Will the mysteries surrounding Willows’ secret finally be solved?

Earthsong is a popular webcomic with a manga influence. The author, Lady Yates, started the comic on June 8, 2004. Earthsong frequently holds the high spots on Top Web Comics, and held a spot in the Buzz Comix hall of fame. Earthsong volume 1 was published in mid-2006 by Seven Seas Entertainment, an imprint of the Macmillan Publishing Company. This volume marks the long awaited second installment of this epic campeign.

Feel free to add, subtract, or rewrite as necessary.... Hopefully this gives you a good jumping off point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: