FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

Current Page Discussion: Vol. III, Chapter VIII ~ Eve
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 101, 102, 103  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Plot, Character, and Current Page Discussion
Asa

Location: Grammar Police HQ. Watch your language, I'm armed with the NYTimes Style Book AND Strunk and White!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to the next vote incentive, Lady! ^_^

Keeper of the Library and the Gateway to Haven

Nem: "It's the sort of face you just know is getting ready to poke you with something sharp."
BS: "...then insist you eat a brownie."
And Robin shall restore amends.
YatesOfYore
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! It continues to amuse me how much you guys find Spinster cute and/or adorable. Not complaining mind you. Thanks!

Mwahaha... vote incentive >:)
Maeniel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Page: Cool Uncle Spinster to Doting Mommy Earthsong to Overprotective Aunt Nanashi to Rebellious Teen Willow? I feel like this page has some good family dynamic. Also, I love the woozy trees in panel 5.

Incentive: GoooooOOOO NEURIA! I loved the last CYOA, so I'm super excited about this one. I nudged her toward Bel; I figured that would be the most explosive. Razz
UFAlien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All together now... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN!

A real name for (not exactly) Willow!? It was her idea to get the Siderian powers!? She walks across barren rocky wastelands in high-heeled boots!?

She seems like a spoiled little brat (not that Willow hasn't gone there to some extent)... I wonder if all eves are like that? "Daddy daddy make me a SPARKLY MOON for my birthday!"

Dubbed Loofah by Asa
UFAlien = UFA = oofah = Loofah
Asa

Location: Grammar Police HQ. Watch your language, I'm armed with the NYTimes Style Book AND Strunk and White!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, backstory! And that looks like a lovely soulstone necklace.

Nem: "It's the sort of face you just know is getting ready to poke you with something sharp."
Nem

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UFAlien wrote:
She seems like a spoiled little brat (not that Willow hasn't gone there to some extent)... I wonder if all eves are like that? "Daddy daddy make me a SPARKLY MOON for my birthday!"

Everyone wants a sparkly moon! Shinnies @_@

Heh. Only child syndrome me thinks. Anyone would be a brat after only having Bel to talk to. ^^;
- Issa
YatesOfYore
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiled brat, yes, a little. But when you're raised by Beluosus, who tells you that you're going to be some all powerful being (even more so than you already are) and that this plot you've both hatched is your ONLY PURPOSE for existing, you might throw a bit of a fit when Daddy comes home and tells you it's Game Over before you even start.

[/author's two cents]

Thanks for the comments everyone! Very Happy
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I just registered and this is my first post.
Iv'e been reading this comic for a long time and it gets more exiting every week! Very Happy I think it's very fascinating that we finally get to see some of Beluosus past. (And BOY does his eve resemble Willow!) Or should one rather say that Willow resembles her?... I kind of keep thinking that Bel maby did some horrible mistake that led to the loss of his eve. (Its not like we've been seing her around.) So maby Willow ended up resembling her because he unconsciously wanted her back. (But then why did he not react more strongly to their first meeting?!? Hmmm.) Should he not have notised the likeness?

Also, I keep wondering why everyone keeps saying that Willow is spoiled. As far as I have notised, she has only actually asked for three things: 1. "do not lie to me/keep secrets." 2."Dont keep me on a leashe". And 3. A new dress, whitch ISENT covered with blood. Why are theese things too much to ask for?
Btw. I think its nice to see some other emotions on Nan's face than anger. (page. 75) It gives her a little more depth, I guess. To be honest, I dont really like her. She is far to dominating and she has been treating Willow poorly allmost all the way from the beginning. But I really enjoyed that page. So good job lady Yates! Very Happy

Oh, and Felucca is getting some hard competition as my favorite character. Im really starting to like Spinster. He has such an interesting personality. He is rational, yet caring, but he allso has a temper of sorts. And I think that these traits have been perfectly balansed with each other.
He is just downright likeable! So I hope we get to see more of him in future chapters as well.
YatesOfYore
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum! And thanks so much for your many comments! Very Happy

I'm glad you're enjoying the comic, and rest assured that many of your ponderings will be dealt with soon enough in the comic! But I can't tell you which ones Wink

Mwahahaha!
Asa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady, the page is gorgeous! So momentous!

But there seems to be a problem with the vote incentive. It's cyan, and cut off at the bottom. I don't know what the third option is!

YatesOfYore
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Very Happy

I double checked the incentive image - it's all there, it must not have loaded properly for you for some reason!
Allicat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It loaded fine for me. Also, giggles at angry Spinster ^_^

The lighting on this page is stunning! Very dramatic Smile

Keeper of the fallen leaves. 'Cos they're still pretty.
litlestamazon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harakiri_87 wrote:

Btw. I think its nice to see some other emotions on Nan's face than anger. (page. 75) It gives her a little more depth, I guess. To be honest, I dont really like her. She is far to dominating and she has been treating Willow poorly allmost all the way from the beginning.

I can kind of sympathize with Nanashi. I am a grumpy gal, myself. She's pretty much the tactician and vanguard for the good guys, that's pretty taxing. Not only that but she takes her responsibility - the protection of Haven and its inhabitants - very seriously.

Willow, being an anomaly and a general unknown must be incredibly frustrating when trying to protect everyone.

Ya, she was wrong to be so harsh with Willow but now that Nanashi has come to terms with her identity and doesn't see her as a threat to the others I can see her coming around - which of course will be difficult with Willow being a brat (not without good reason of though!).

I certainly have enjoyed the dynamics lately though.

Also, I love Spinster! So many awesome sayings!
Asa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About Quelyn: My reaction was, "Ooh, no Quelyn... no, no, no, baad move..."

And I still love your chibi comics. ^_^

crazedartist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So let's see... Quelyn lashes out and essentially destroys her own planet. And... dies maybe? Can Eves die? I guess so. And Bel picks up the pieces (of himself and his Eve, perhaps) and heads to Earthsong to start his nefarious dealings / Eve-makings using Quelyn's leftovers.

I forget, how did Bel get to Earthsong -- do we know? Didn't he bring his planetary core along or something?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Plot, Character, and Current Page Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 90 of 103

Jump to: