FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
Profile Log in to check your private messages Search

Where IS the Tardis?

unimportant

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Where IS the Tardis? Reply with quote

Hello friends! I've been busy with finals lately so I haven't been able to get on here in awhile, but I just wrapped up not only all the test and papers, but also filming an entry with my friends for the BBC's "Where is the Tardis?" contest!

Our entry is here http://www.wheresthetardis.com/entry/100138 , I'm Dr. number 8, my twin is Dr. number 4, and my old friend Jeff is Dr. number 9. Our friend Barb was in the Tardis and finally Jocelyn did most of the filming. We spent ALL our free time for two weeks on building our tardis and we had so much fun filming it in Minneapolis and St. Paul yesterday, but now we need votes! If you can find it in your hearts to spare a "like" on the link I gave you I would be filled with gratitude! The guy we're trying to beat has 3,000 votes and we have, well, 21. So if you've got Whovian friends who might also like to spare a vote we would be most grateful!

Lady, I think you already liked us, and for that I say THANK YOU!! This has been so much fun to do!!
jookadook

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh if only I'd found this months ago.... very well done video!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: